This industrial motor control provides all of the following protections:
- Motor Braking (Spindle)
- Anti-Restart (Spindle + Power Feeds)
- Motor Overload Protection (Spindle)
- Short Circuit Protection (Spindle + Power Feeds)
- Emergency Stop (E-Stop) (Spindle + Power Feeds)
- Visual Status Indication
Our devices also:
- Come Pre-wired for Easy Installation
- Fully Approved Industrial Motor Controls (UL 508A)
- Fully customizable (contact us)
MAKESafe Industrial Motor Controls can be used with any piece of industrial machinery but this particular unit is best suited for milling machines..
(these videos show another model, but the function is exactly the same as this one)
- Milling Machine Brake and Motor Controller
- 3-Button Control Panel on 5′ remote tether
- Forward/Reverse Switch on 5′ remote tether
- Product Manual & Adjustment Tool
Need another configuration? Want to buy with terms? Request a quote!
Button Panel Details:
The compact control panels are made of durable ABS plastic and maintains a UL94 V-0 rating. The start and stop buttons are custom manufactured by OTTO Controls in Illinois and are designed for long-term durability with solid aluminum bezels, a no-slip surface finish, and a strong tactile response. The latching emergency-stop button is Swiss-manufactured by EAO. The entire control panel is water, dust, and oil resistant and rated for millions of on/off cycles.
The control panel connects easily to the power tool brake via an industrial M12 twist connector. You can easily mount the control panel in a convenient location thanks to the dual mounting flange and 5 ft (1.5m) cable extension.
CSA: Industrial Control Equipment
Our products are also offered with multiple configuration options and accessories, including:
Control Accessories: foot switches, additional e-stop buttons, guard interlocks, attachments for automation
Frequency: products can also be configured for 50hz operation
Plugs: products can be fitted at the factory with any plug type you require
If you want to explore these alternate configurations, please give us a call.