Our devices can be used to meet and exceed the following safety standards. For more detail, please see our blog post on data and compliance.
CAL/OSHA, FED OSHA, & INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS
- CAL/OSHA Title 8 – §2530.43.
- OSHA 1910.213 – Electrical Controls for Woodworking Machinery
- ISO 14118 – Safety of Machinery — Prevention of Unexpected Start-up
- NFPA 79 – Electrical Standard for Industrial Machinery
- NEC 2014 – National Electrical Code
- IEC 60204(7.5) – Safety of Machinery
- PUWER L22 Regulation 14(2) – Safe Use of Work Equipment [United Kingdom]