This webinar was presented at the Virtually Maker Faire in May of 2020. While the content described is applicable to everyone, the intended audience for this webinar is DIY enthusiasts, makers, and educators. As such, you’ll find the content much more informal than our typical industrial fare.
While you’re here, make sure you check out what we do here at MAKESafe Tools! We make an easy-to-install product that is perfect for makerspaces and we have a program called MAKESafe Futures that provides huge discounts to schools and makerspaces.
Use this simulation file: Simulation File
How to use this simulation file:
- Download the simulation file above (you may need to right-click to “save link as”)
- Go to: https://www.falstad.com/circuit/
- Click ‘File’ > ‘Open File’ and open the file you just downloaded.
- (Optional) Make the simulator full screen by clicking ‘Full Screen version’.
- (Optional) Learn more about Falstad instructions.
- Play and learn or follow along with the webinar recording!